Saturday, November 14, 2009

Overheard on a Saturday morning...

I'm in the living room, enjoying my last couple of moments of peace.

Miles is hanging with Ma-Ma in the bedroom.

The usual morning interaction is taking place and I mostly just hear random, sporadic gibberish; until Ma-Ma says, "Miles, what can you say? Can you say Da-Da?"

Miles responds, "Da-d.."

"Can you say 'more'?"

"Mar"

"Can you say 'clock'?" (the kid is fascinated with the alarm clock and most things with red lights)

"Clook"

"Good job. Can you say Ba-Ba?*" (*bottle in the Team Tepley language)

"Baa..ahba"

"Very good. How 'bout Ma-Ma"

"Maa. Ha.."

"Can you say 'Chloe'?"

"Aaaaaaggghhhh!"

Guess I can't argue with the logic, Chloe is pretty crazy.

1 comment:

becky said...

Chloe is a hard one.
I think Miles needs to work on
Gra-ma?