Friday, May 30, 2008

Uncle Bub & Aunt Katy

For whatever reason, when our favorite nephew James was even younger than he is now, I often referred to him as Bub. As in, "Hey, Bub, how you doin' little man..." And, for whatever reason, that really stuck with him. He's referred to me as Uncle Bub since he's been able to formulate words. I've been called worse, so I'll take it. Truth be told, I find it pretty endearing.

He was recently back in town for a visit, and Katy and I got our first opportunity to spend time with him out and about on our own. He was staying with his grandparents while his parents were on vacation and we were able to take him out for an afternoon, which was a great chance to flex some parenting muscle. It was really important to me to show him how we have fun in the big city.





It seems like he had a great time with Uncle Bub and Aunt Katy...

No comments: